We had fun at our stamp cub making this Stampin Up Delightfully Detailed Laser DSP card. I love the Lovely Floral embossing folder base behind the floral focal point and had so much fun with the layers! This card was well received and had lots of oohs and aahs for such a simple idea.
Start this card with an A2 card base cut at 11″ x 4.25″. Score and fold in half at 5.5″. Place a 5.25″ x 4″ very vanilla cardstock on the inside and use the Lovely Floral embossing folder on a second one for the top layer. Find a focal flower and some pretty leaves from the Delightfully Detailed DSP and die cut the bottom sentiment accent, a flower and the leaf buds in Highland Heather cardstock. Finally, add some mini gold sequin trim and scatter a few around the card front. Add a sentiment and remember to make your envelope pretty!
Welcome to the Stamping Cat Color Challenge #75 Sep 9, 2018. This color challenge is open to everyone! All entries are due by September 15 at 11pm!
This weeks color range is Real Red, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, and Crumb Cake.
I am so loving this color challenge! Since my goal was to have a weekly color challenge that would stretch our creativity I am searching for creative color combos. Sometimes outside the box. With that in mind I am striving to make the colors varied and challenging!
Here are the simple steps for ANYONE to enter the colore challenge
- Go to bottom of the post click on the little blue box below that says add your link. You can do this anytime from Sunday (the day it’s posted) through the following Saturday night (when it closes)
- Follow the steps to upload. Simply type your name, email, your blog URL ( if you have one and would like to have your photo connect back to your own blog ), and drag & drop (or upload) your photo. Click Crop to edit, or SELECT if finished.
- Click the blue box that says DONE!
InLinkz is super easy, and does the random picking at the end of the week and notifies the winner by email (email comes from InLinkz challenges, not StampingCatCrew)! I do not get notified, so if you are the winner YOU MUST EMAIL ME YOUR CHALLENGE # AND ADDRESS TO RECEIVE YOUR BLOG CANDY! (Blog candy is limited to US mailing address only, sorry!)
Having a blog is NOT required, however you can share your link back to your blog if you want to generate traffic for yourself through blog hopping, etc… Let me know if you need help! you can post questions here.
Just submit your entry before the weekly deadline (Saturday night at 11:50 pm) and let’s share our creativity! Just have fun & play!
Fall Stampin’ Extravaganza 2018
Dear Stampin’ Pal, It’s time to reserve your seat at our 35th Stamp Event!
Saturday Oct 6th at 10:45am – 3pm (doors open at 10:15am)
Same Location in Monroe- Cascade Church, two entrances
14377 Fryelands Blvd SE or 14377 – 167th Ave SE Monroe, WA 98272
Our day of stamping fun is $38, includes
- All of the supplies and handouts you will need to complete 6 cards
- $15.00 Gift Certificate (to be redeemed that day for Stampin’ Up! Merchandise)
- Many door prize drawings
- Optional card swap (Make several cards of the same design and bring them to trade)
- Beautiful samples, bring your camera and your catalog if you already have one.
- A treat will be provided, but please bring lunch or whatever you need to be the most comfortable. We will be allowing a half hour break.
- Please also bring your own adhesive and scissors, this contributes to your efficiency and we’ll maintain our high standard of teaching and paper crafts.
- If you are planning on coming with a group of friends, please register together. (Contact me so I can get you together on the list while I wait for your confirmation checks to arrive.)
To secure your place for a day of crafting just call me at 206-713-6327, email me at email@example.com or complete the form below and mail it with your check (made out to me) for $38.00. Please feel free to make copies of this invitation to share with your friends who may also be interested in attending. Reservations should be received by September 22nd but we continue to take stampers until the camp date, or until we’re completely full. I will send you a confirmation after you register.
Sincerely, Your STAMPIN’ UP! Demonstrator, Shannon Cole
Name: _______________________________Phone: __________________
Women with whom I would like to sit:______________________________________
Please send a check for $38.00 and this portion of the form to:
Shannon Cole POBox 43 Monroe,Wa 98272
Or PayPal: www.stampingcatcrew.com (under Creative Cat Store)
Or pay by Square CC reader with Shannon 206-713-6327